Pasadena Eye Center Offers Complete Vision Care
Pasadena Eye Center is dedicated to providing the highest quality eye care to our patients beginning with comprehensive eye exams. Our physicians place emphasis on the medical and surgical management of glaucoma as well as the latest technology for cataract and refractive surgeries. Our dedicated physicians and staff spend quality time with each of our patients to assess their visual requirements, concerns and lifestyles.
Comprehensive, dilated eye exams are the tool by which many health problems can be diagnosed in their early stages. The dilation allows the physician to evaluate the "back of the eye." Some eye diseases, such as glaucoma, begin without any symptoms at all. Sometimes even minor symptoms, such as blurry or cloudy vision, dry eyes or eye discoloration, can signal a physical illness not related to the eye, such as diabetes or high blood pressure.
Ask us about our services and treatments:
• Complete Eye Exams
• Bladeless Laser Cataract Surgery
• Custom Implant Lenses
– Symfony Extended Focus IOL
– PanOptix® IOL [learn more]
• Astigmatism Correction by Laser
• Personalized Glaucoma Care
• SLT Laser or ECP Treatment for Glaucoma
• Laser Transscleral Photocuagulation (CPC)
• Full Service Optical Shop
• Glasses and Contact Lenses